Monday, January 15, 2018

Bargaining with the Boss is out NOW! #newrelease #sweetromance

Hi, all!

So excited to share with you that I have my TENTH novel out today!

I'm holding it here!



Can you believe it?

I know 10 books is nothing to some authors, but for a slowpoke like me, it's HUGE.


Bargaining with the Boss

What lovely people have been saying...


"The surprises in life are what keeps the world interesting and Ms. Shirk takes that advice to heart with a hilariously heartwarming spin on falling in love." 5 STARS
~Isha Coleman (Goodreads reviewer) 

"A beautiful story that was a great series starter." 5 STARS
~Talking Books Blog

"(Bargaining with the Boss) is a quirky, laugh-out-loud, swoony type of love story."
5 STARS
~C.E. Hart (Goodreads reviewer)

"Fans of the genre will enjoy this book and want to put it at the top of their TBR list." 5 STARS
~Linda Quick (Goodreads reviewer)

"...light, sweet and good--wrapped in a fun little package." 4 STARS
~Beth from Panda & Poodle Book reviews 

"This is a delightful, sweet, romantic comedy that is heartwarming and leaves you smiling!" 5 STARS
Elaine from Splashed into Books


Hope you get to check it out!!

Amazon   B&N   KOBO   ITUNES 





2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats on #10! Did you ever imagine ten books when you began?

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341